Sell at the Clé des Temps
Need help selling your items ?
How to deposit my objects for sale ?
Take an appointement& come to the depot with your objects:
Monday to Saturday: 10H00 to 12H30 & 14H00 to 17H30.
How are the selling prices fixed ?
We determine the selling prices of your items together. Our team puts its experience and knowledge at your disposal to offer you the fairest selling price, you are free to choose to deposit or not.
Where are my items displayed ?
The objects are exhibited according to their natures and their values, in store, on our website or both.
In stores, fragile and/or valuable objects are displayed in closed display cases.
How do I know when my item is sold ?
Consult your seller account at any time on the website with your personal password.
You can follow in real time the detailed balance sheet of your sales !
You can also call us to find out where your sales are.
How do I get paid ?
Once your item sold you can pick up your payment in store.
You can also receive your payment directly at home by check sent by post or by bank transfer. automatically, at the beginning of each month until the last sale.
How do you treat valuables ?
For this type of object we can advise you and make a free estimate, without any deposit obligation.
We have a clientele interested in this type of object, we offer you the possibility of selling them quickly and safely.
Our store has existed for over 30 years , it is regularly visited by a large clientele of amateurs and professionals in all fields.
Finally, our website allows customers of all nationalities to view and buy.
Are my valuables protected ?
We take special care to respect the cleanliness and condition of your objects, in store important objects are in windows and if really it is not possible for security reasons to present an object in store, this one will be exhibited on the internet. Finally, in the event of a problem, we cover your goods with more than 5 € in value.
Why use a sales deposit ?
- For the cost: The seller sells more, the buyer pays less !! The deposit-sale principle allows lower margins than the buy-sell. Less margin means more potential buyers and more money for the seller.
- For efficiency: An 1800m 2 exhibition store open 7 days a week, a website and a profession of selling and advising.
- For security: professional advice for the valuation of your objects, no ads to manage, no people to come to your home, no risk of scam or unpaid.
- For freedom: When I deposit, I am free to take back my objects.
- For tranquility: Do you have time to manage everything, all on your own? Is it really the best solution?
- For speed: from the simple object to the whole house we take care of everything.
What commission does the consignment sale take ?
Application fees: 2% of the total amount deposited
(20% on items under € 5 and on furniture that is difficult to negotiate).
The commission is paid by the buyer: it is added to the price that we have determined together. (depositor price + commission = sale price)
The commission is only acquired if the item is sold.
- Up to 23 €: packages
-From € 24 to € 599: 23% of the sale price.
- From € 600 and more: flat rate of 200 € (less than 12% for an item sold 1700 €).
The amount of the basic commission remains unchanged for the duration of the deposit.
Need advice to estimate your objects?
You want to make an appointment but you want to have an estimate of your items before coming to drop off ?
It's simple, just go to the page"Contact us" then select the recipient "Estimates". You will just have to put pictures in attachments and your message concerning your objects.
You cannot reach us through our page"Contact us" ?
So just send us an email to the following email address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices including VAT Estimate at home :
- 48€ of time, journey included
Reminder :the estimate on photo at the store or by email is free